Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh sweet gloomy day!


Had the most exciting find thus far! A request from one of my BFFs brought on the idea of making her a knuckle clutch that she saw a well known celebrity rockin' one beautiful Alexander McQueen creation. I researched it and thought to myself that this is gonna be one f@$%in' awesome clutch. So I decided to try to make it from scratch. It's been about a month since that idea came about and I am still trying to figure it out=/ While browsing for purse frames on one of many favorite on-line sites I encountered this beauty....



Hubba-hubba! The purse God's definitely heard my prayers. Call me a replicating whore or call me what you want. These bad boys are gettin' made! I will purchase only 2 of these...one for you, Neng and one to post up for sale on my shop this summer...Yeee! So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment