Thursday, August 18, 2011

FB Sellin'


I know, I know! I apoloqize for the lag on putting up a website to make items more readily available. I've been super busy with made to order and custom items, I had to put the website on the back burner. I've been asked several times when I'll be sellin' my stuff on-line and I'm finally gonna take the leap and release items for grabs on my FaceBook page. An idea that was brought to me a while back by a lovely friend=)


You will see an album titled "Up for Grabs" and if you see an item you like, be the first to comment "DIBS!" and it's yours. I've posted more details on ordering and shipping information on my profile page. Here are just a few things that will be available for grabs on August 31st...hope to see you there=)


<3,
Ivy







Special thanks to those of you who have been supportive and patient with me and for those of you who have made generous orders...you are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment